sub title

THE MAD WOMYN IN THE ATTIC!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome to the crazy world that is my brain!

HIYA! I am your lovely host for this blog! I am a transsexual woman who also happens to be a dyke, get your minds around that one kiddies :). I'm a transfeminist and if you want to know more about what that is checkout the Transfeminist Manifesto @ http://eminism.org/readings/pdf-rdg/tfmanifesto.pdf. I loves it! The author Emi Koyama is a hero of mine! You want to learn more about her, go to http://eminism.org/ The Transfeminist Manifesto has helped me put together a couple of things that make up me, I hope you enjoy it! I'm a bit nuts and I'm also angry at the world as a general rule. Humanity as a whole tends to piss me off and confuses me. In fact, I very often feel like an alien on this planet. I have managed to find people who love and care about me that I call friends and family. Very often these people are like me, in that they feel alienated from this strange planet as well (perhaps these people are from the same planet as me?). The keyword of the this blog is DIARY!

The purpose of this blog is to help me work out the craziness that is my life and to sometimes express my opinions of what is going on in the world around me. This is a diary and will be used as such to help me work out my shit. Writing is a an outlet that tends to be very freeing for me and helps me look at things closer than I otherwise would. Don't expect this blog to be purely political sometimes it will be, OFTEN times it wont! You want to read about this mad womyn's life feel encouraged to read on and if you don't I understand. If you stay around I hope you enjoy and would like to formally welcome you to this my INSANE brain!

I shall post more SOOOON!
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment